AT&T is Increasing the Price of Its Unlimited Data Plan Again

AT&T is Increasing the Price of Its Unlimited Data Plan Again

Zapyaforpc - January 21, 2017 at 12:40pm
This is really a nice post. Zapya apk ';
ShadowOne - January 14, 2017 at 11:24pm
You got your wish, AT&T. I'm switching to another plan - just not *your* plan.
Regal Beagle - January 14, 2017 at 6:15pm
Made the jump over to T-Mobile last year from AT&T... never looked back!
SimonSays - January 13, 2017 at 2:15pm
So glad I made the switch to T-Mobile!!!
JB - January 13, 2017 at 2:47am
Absolutely unbelievable . The FCC should go after them again, they will undoubtedly keep raising the price to be equal to the other plans eventually. This is absolutely reprehensible they get with this , let alone claiming unlimited internet regardless if you could download 20gb a data 7 years ago or not.
JoshvanHulst - January 12, 2017 at 7:57pm
These bastards. Trying to cite that they need more money for their legacy customers when all their new plans are so damn high already. They try trying to steer customer to these mobile share bundled plans with DirectTV. Time to write another complaint to FCC and DOJ to ensure these clowns do not merge with Time Warner. Appalling!
This is me - January 12, 2017 at 3:18am
I'm so happy that I have abandoned this hungry idiots a year ago... Saved "tons" of money. And I have service which is not any worse than att, if not much better, unlimited everything with tethering and two times cheaper. Att sucks.
Calijatt1978 - January 12, 2017 at 2:47am
I am with at&t since 1997 Now I will be moving away this is frustrating. My line will goto Tmobile. F**** you AT&T. I have unlimited Grandfather plan you can shove up your ass at&t
Uzumaki - January 12, 2017 at 1:22am
ATT KISS MY ASS! I'm still keeping mine! At this rate it will take 4 years until it's worth getting rid of my unlimited plan. T-Mobile sucks here in Miami. I hope they open a class action law suit against all these weasels that keep trying to hustle us.
Hope 2 - January 12, 2017 at 12:10am
Again? I switched to Tmobile two months ago. I am happy with it and the speed is better than AT&T in my area. No regret at all.