Redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro combines revolutionary video editing with powerful media organization and incredible performance to let you create at the speed of thought.
What's New In This Version:
• Ability to add custom folders of audio files to the Sound Effects browser
• Using ripple delete on audio-only clips no longer disables the selected range
• Audio meters retain custom width after relaunch
• Improves responsiveness when editing very long projects
• Improves performance when exporting H.264 files and changing frame rate
• Exporting ProRes 4444 files with transparency using Compressor creates a correct alpha channel
• Fixes an issue in which adjusting the line spacing of multi-line titles only applied to the first line
• Fixes an issue in which secondary storylines with mixed roles could overlap in the timeline
• Fixes an issue that could prevent burning Final Cut Pro projects to DVD via Apple USB SuperDrive
You can purchase Final Cut Pro from the App Store for $299.99.