How to Jailbreak and Unlock Your iPhone 3G, 3GS Using BlackSn0w [Mac]

How to Jailbreak and Unlock Your iPhone 3G, 3GS Using BlackSn0w [Mac]

rremosson - November 24, 2013 at 7:03pm
My attempt to unlock a 3G was unsuccessful as I only got to Step 5 but no "picture of Geo Hot". Any suggestions? many thanks seabees@box.az
summer s - August 23, 2013 at 6:56am
SUMMER S. ANGELES CITY PH MY CEL# +639192616111====SMS ONLY
jiohn paredes - September 15, 2012 at 10:17pm
gracias
bro - June 30, 2010 at 7:37am
Is there any chances that BlackRa1n will totally jailbreak the new iPhone 3GS (updated Bootrom) instead of tethered jailbreak??? Because I\'ve been connecting and jailbreak my new iPhone 3GS (updated Bootrom) to my laptop everytime the battery runs out for a year now.
CA - April 28, 2010 at 11:23pm
Worked great thank you (just had to do the reset network settings to get wifi up no big deal)... any known issues going to the newest iTunes 9.1.1?
tracer123 - April 27, 2010 at 4:00am
Yes...BUT THE PHONE DOES NOT REBOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eliyahu - April 21, 2010 at 6:00pm
When can we expect to Jailbreak and Unlock for iPhone 3Gs with Baseband 05.12.01?
indga - April 18, 2010 at 4:04am
I couldn\'t connect to Cydia (kept on getting connection errors) and couldn\'t download blacksn0w either, but I unlocked my phone 3G, 3.12, 5.11.07 by following Vikram\'s words found at http://www.hackint0sh.org/f230/95865.htm: 1. downloaded PhoneDisk (free until September) 2. downloaded blacksn0w at http://www.mediafire.com/file/qlwymezmyzw/blacksn0w.deb 3. jailbroke with PwnageTool 4. Extracted .deb and found the necessary files in the /data folder 5. Copied files to the iPhone using PhoneDisk (put files in data/System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist and data/usr/lib/blacksn0w.dylib) 6. Restarted the iPhone and my carrier came up. Now, I\'m going to back up and restore my iPhone but without using iTunes. PhoneDisk, iPhone Backup Extractor, and SQLite Database Browser makes it all possible! My last restore from backup took 54 hours; my last backup took 29 hours. I\'m not ever going to backup using iTunes. I\'ve compiled a set of instructions from browsing the web and they will help with backup and restore. Freedom!!! F R E E D O M!
anna - April 17, 2010 at 10:36pm
I\'ve once used blacksnow to reboot my iphone cuz I forgot to charge the phone and since that time, the iphone is unable to connect to wifi anymore, is there any way to fix this problem?
Mo - April 27, 2010 at 9:09am
Try restoring the network settings.
anna - April 5, 2010 at 3:01pm
I use black snow to reboot my 3GS since the battery went out last night, but it has problem in connecting to the internet, it cannot find WIFI conncection, can someone tell me how to fix it?