How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 10.2 Using Yalu and Cydia Impactor (Mac)

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 10.2 Using Yalu and Cydia Impactor (Mac)

benjmin - March 11, 2017 at 7:57am
Hi, I'm having an error, http-osx.cpp:133 An SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made.
Running - February 7, 2017 at 4:06pm
Hi, after I pressed Go in the center of the yalu screen I obtained a "failed, retry" message. What can I do? I'm with IOS 10.2.1 (beta version).
Bruhhh - February 2, 2017 at 12:25am
Everything went smoothly up until I tried opening Cydia on my iPhone 6. It just keeps automatically crashing, any suggestions?
PaulieP - February 3, 2017 at 5:17pm
Throw your phone in the trash, that's basically what you did to it by jailbreaking it. Also, hop in along with your phone, that's basically all you are. You deserve what you get, everyone wants to see you fail. Jailbreaking is for losers. If you're so cool, you would have come up with the jailbreak yourself, however you're an imbecile and you wait for somebody to dry it out for you and give you step-by-step instruction so you don't screw everything up and even then, you still screw things up.
BDUNN - February 1, 2017 at 9:00pm
I do every thing that's shown here.. Launch Yalu, hit go, but Cydia never pops up on the screen.. I've trusted the app in settings and all that.. Any hints?
PaulieP - February 3, 2017 at 5:15pm
You're an idiot for jailbreaking, that's a hint. Throw your phone in the trash slap yourself in the face and wish that you were actually develop some brain cells during your lifespan.
PaulieP - February 1, 2017 at 5:20pm
Are you losers trying to jailbreak your devices deserve all the problems that you're having. You all try to sound so cool when you show people that your devices jailbroken, however you have no clue how to do it yourself. All you do is follow instructions from somebody smarter than you and then pretend to be smart. All jailbroken losers out there can go fall off a cliff for all I care. You're not necessary or needed on this planet anymore loser jailbreakers. Bye!
mogrego - February 1, 2017 at 7:51pm
obviously you vote Trump :P
PaulieP - February 3, 2017 at 5:15pm
Obviously you're an imbecile. What the hell does trump have to do with anything? I'm just pointing out the fact that you're a child and you cannot do this yourself. You need somebody to hold your hand through the jailbreak process. If it's so cool, why don't you develop the jailbreak? If you're so cool and so smart, why is trump president and again why didn't you develop the jail break? I'll tell you why, because you're a coward and an imbecile who needs instructions on how to tie Velcro shoe straps. You don't tie Velcro shoe straps dilldo boy. You're one of those special kids and that's why you feel the need to jailbreak. You do it to show off but no one really cares and the sad thing is you don't realize this. You need serious help and it has a lot more to do than Trump being president. I did vote for Trump and I'm happy that my vote gets under your skin. You just made me smile, thanks for the and also because... If you respond, I know you're a pathetic crybaby loser like all the millennial's crying about not getting the president they wanted. Eight years of Obama and no Republicans complained or cried as much as you silly little Democrats or liberals. You're all a bunch of babies and the fact that you bring up the presidency during a conversation which has nothing to do with the presidency just proves how much of a giant toddler you are. Bugger off and get a life loser. Have fun jailbreaking your phone in your folks' basement all by your self. Haha
TrollHunter - February 3, 2017 at 8:50pm
Hey Paulie - how did we know you voted Trump? Because usually annoying stupid people did, & that's you. You comment multiple times calling strangers online you never met a loser, that my Paulie makes you a Loser! :P I won't be commenting again - just FYI - Everyone on the internet thinks you are lame - Toodles...
cjjjjjjok - February 6, 2017 at 6:20am
who hurt you
StuartS - February 1, 2017 at 10:45am
jailbreak works on iphone 6, but they fail to mention that appsync dont work on ios 10.2 and will boot loop when installed. DO NOT INSTALL APPSYNC, wait for update. just get your iOS on 10.2.
Meminho - February 1, 2017 at 10:05am
It not works on iPad Air 2 with iOS 10.2. Try every Beta version no success at all.
SayingWhatEveryonesThinking - February 1, 2017 at 2:43am
Giving your phone over to North Korea. Why would anyone trust this?!
Tavius - February 1, 2017 at 12:51am
Yo r u serious most of these comments say that it doesn't work So before I update my phone I want to be sure that it works
slmgvn - January 31, 2017 at 6:30pm
I am still on IOS 9.3.3 , is it possible to upgrade to ios 10.2 ?
TeeDog - January 31, 2017 at 6:32pm