Omna's HomeKit integration allows users to be "always home" and includes advanced security features with end-to-end encryption and authentication between the camera and an iPhone or iPad. When activity is detected, users will receive a rich notification on their lock screen, delivered via the Apple Home app, showing a live feed from the camera.
The 180-degree wide-angle lens can capture an entire room using just one camera, and Full HD 1080p resolution allows you to see every little detail. Infra-red LEDs are hidden in plain sight behind the black bands on either side of the lens, providing night vision up to 16 feet (5 meters), even in complete darkness. You can also access the Omna 180 Cam HD directly from the Home app on your iPhone or iPad. Or you can simply use the free Omna app for more control and advanced settings—you'll receive instant notifications no matter where you are.
● See your home from an entirely new perspective with the 180-degree wide-angle view
● Full HD 1080p resolution for sharp images that display every detail
● Record video clips with sound to microSD card to play back later (microSD card sold separately)
● Receive alerts and record video clips whenever motion is detected
● Enjoy crisp and clear two-way communication using the camera's built-in microphone and speaker
● Night vision lets you see up to 16 feet (5 meters) in the dark
You can purchase the Omna 180 Cam HD from the online Apple Store for $199.95.