AT&T Announces New Unlimited Data Plan Available to All

AT&T Announces New Unlimited Data Plan Available to All

Confused - February 18, 2017 at 3:30pm
What is the difference between old unlimited and new unlimited? I already have grandfathered (unlimited).
Ron Ram - February 20, 2017 at 4:17pm
I was grandfathered too they keep racing price every year by $5 and I think they slowed speeds a lot sooner than 22gb. I switched for the savings
JoshvanHulst - February 20, 2017 at 11:18pm
I wrote a complaint letter to AT&T for that exact price gouging on that stupid $5.00 price hike. I am applauded at what they are doing to my grandfathered plan. I will definitely keep my old plan and see if it's better to keep verus the next plan they have right now
Ed - February 18, 2017 at 5:13am
T-Mobile has the best plans. 160 for 4 lines with unlimited data and hotspot tethering!!! Plus can use data abroad!!! There's no comparison !!! Oh!!! If you or someone in the plan don't use 2GB then you get -$10.00 less per line. So you could only pay 120.00 for all four lines....Plus best customer service .... I don't work for them!!!!
Michelle Perez - February 17, 2017 at 6:06pm
Ditching the deATTh star soon and switching to the uncarrier who inspired other carriers to make a half-assed attempt at change when T-mobile does everything right and will soon experience it myself.
Slingo - February 17, 2017 at 4:52pm
Here we go again. ATT&T already redefined what "unlimited" really means. Their own CEO went public saying that when they offered the original (when it was really unlimited) unlimited plan and offered to grandfather such plan, was a stupid business decision. I switched to Sprint after they didn't like my jailbroken iPhone. Sprint is not the best carrier, I know, but I've had so far a better experience. But that's beyond the point about what they advertise and how they go about taking it away from you little by little. No AT&T for me anytime soon, take your unlimited greed and shove it up.
JoelM - February 17, 2017 at 4:51pm
If you want to do a quick cost comparison of plans from 35 carriers, including the big 4s’ unlimited plans, for your usage, there’s a plan cost calculator at SiftSwift. com
Unlimited forever - February 17, 2017 at 3:41am
No hotspot?! No thank you
Star - February 17, 2017 at 6:08am
Does it say that somewhere?
Bryson - February 17, 2017 at 12:25pm
I read it in another article. I currently have the at&t unlimited and it still doesn't show up. Getting rid of DIRECTV and switching to Verizon
Grecha - February 17, 2017 at 3:20am
Good bye T-Mobile!!!
iPhixel - February 17, 2017 at 4:24pm
You will lose your hot spot. Don't it's a trap.
Star - February 17, 2017 at 2:14am
Is that 22gb per person? Or for the entire 4 people, and why not 5 like their normal family plans
Supa - February 17, 2017 at 2:21am
The plan is 22GB per phone. I have the plan now due to me having DTV. I raised the same question.
JAYBRO - February 17, 2017 at 5:40pm
It is NOT per phone; 22GB is shared for 4 lines.
Tommy - February 19, 2017 at 1:33pm
If it is the same as the DIRECTV, I have it, and it is per line! Not shared.
Tommy - February 19, 2017 at 1:33pm
You don't know what you're talking about.
Service - February 17, 2017 at 12:21am
At least it's a step in the right direction without having to have directv. Also if you jailbreak or root your phone you have free hotspot.
Heath W. - February 17, 2017 at 12:10am
I'm grandfathered into the unlimited data plan with Att and I still prefer to use data through the $35/m plan on my iPad from T-Mobile.