Messenger Day lets users share photos and videos as they happen.
You’re always in control of who can see your day — share it with everyone, or choose specific friends and family members on Messenger. Since everything you add disappears after 24 hours, feel free to add as often as you want. Millions of people around the world have already used Messenger Day to show what they’re doing, how they’re feeling and to invite friends to join them for activities — or just to chat.
Here’s how Messenger Day works:
● First make sure you’ve updated your Messenger app so you have the latest version.
● Open Messenger, and tap on the camera highlighted with a sun to celebrate this launch. Doing so drops you right into the full-screen camera. Or, tap the “Add to your day” button at the top of your inbox to get started.
● Snap a quick selfie or take a photo or video of what’s around you.
● To add art and effects, tap the smiley face icon in the top right and then tap to add to your photo or video. You can also add text over your images by tapping the “Aa” icon, and you can overlay a drawing by tapping the squiggly line in the top right corner.
● Once you have your photo or video the way you want it, tap the arrow in the bottom right corner. You can then add directly to your day, save it to your phone’s camera roll, and/or you can choose to send it to a specific person or group of people. The photo or video that you add to your day will be viewable for 24 hours.
You can add to your day from a conversation you're having. After sending media you'll be shown the option to 'add to your day'. When messaging with someone you'll be able to see if they have anything new in their day.
If you don't want to share you day with all your contacts, you can customize who you share with by tapping the 'more' icon and choosing 'Everyone Except' or 'Custom'.
Messenger can be downloaded from the App Store for free at the link below...