Man Dies After Taking a Bath With Charging iPhone

Man Dies After Taking a Bath With Charging iPhone

Posted by · 20 comments · Add Comment
Stupid Is As Stupid Does - March 23, 2017 at 3:07am
Natural selection at it's best. The dumb fuk deserved to and needed to die. You don't take an electronic device into the bath with you. PERIOD. What an idiot. Hopefully he didn't breed and pass those idiot genes on down the line.
Hindsight - March 22, 2017 at 5:28pm
It doesn't matter if it was original or cheap charger. Actually it doesnt mater wat type of phone he was using In the beginning of the article it tells u he connected the phone charger to and extension cord from down the hallway and rested it on his chest ( the extension cord ) while using the phone. That's like taking a bath and tryin to make toast while resting the toaster on your chest. I'm feel bad for the family but that is a sad excuse to use to sue any company.
odedo1 - March 22, 2017 at 2:21pm
I still don't get it, it don't makes sense, the iPhone chargers are 5 Volts and about 10 mAmp, that's not enough to Kill an Ant, even a 9 volts battery when you put your tongue on it you'll feel a tiny electrical shock that can't hurt you so how is it possible to die by an iPhone charger I have no idea unless every thing was wet all the way from the 110-220 volts plugs, the charger and the cable all the way to the water in the bath, otherwise it's the same as charging with a portable charger which can't kill you or even hurt you!!!
Egos - March 22, 2017 at 2:10pm
Poor man
Wacha - March 22, 2017 at 12:59pm
Snopes.
Hassan - March 21, 2017 at 4:19pm
He cause his own death how can u charge ur phone whiles taken ur bath this is madness
volls - March 21, 2017 at 11:22am
dear guys this is very sad that someone lost his life in this accident. but definatly this is an unfortune and carelessness. you can not blame a company for his death. in case if someone driving a car and make an accident and die than will you blame the car company or the person who make accident ?
1
D4xM4Nx - March 21, 2017 at 7:12am
Takes an IDIOT to have a plugged phone next to a power source, charging cables and whatnot. Doesn't matter if it's an iPhone 7 or any other electronic device, you buy an electronic appliance and accept to be responsible of its management. Easy money grab? If so, there's something known as karma...
1
H - March 21, 2017 at 4:32am
Everyone knows electronics and water don't mix. The phone is water resistant not water proof. Throw a plugged electronic in water and it will all kill you weather they're original or not. Stick a knife in the toaster and it will kill you. Put metal in a microwave and it will kill you. Stand in front of a moving car and it will kill you. Common sense should tell you all these things and more. Why are people upset if someone makes fun of the idiot? I feel very badly for his family for sure. This is very sad but even more sad because his stupidity caused his own death.
Tjp - March 21, 2017 at 3:45am
Was it an iPhone charger? So cheap chargers have a direct connect from live ac to the D.C. Charge output due to bad design. Apple chargers don't do this. Still a bath with an ac connected device is never a good idea.
Prev1 of 2Next