Apple Configurator 2 makes it easy to deploy iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Apple TV devices in your school or business. Use Apple Configurator 2 to quickly configure large numbers of devices connected to your Mac via USB with the settings, apps, and data you specify for your students, employees, or customers.
What's New In This Version:
• Unified Prepare for iOS and tvOS
• Install PDF, ePub, and iBooks Author books into iBooks
• Restart or Shut Down iOS devices
• New profile payloads and restrictions for tvOS including Conference Room Display, Single App Mode, Restrict Remote App Pairing, and Restrict Incoming AirPlay
• Skip Screen Saver and Tap to Setup panes in tvOS Setup Assistant
• Skip iCloud storage pane in iOS Setup Assistant
• Restrict joining Wi-Fi networks
• Restrict dictation
• More flexible S/MIME configuration options for Mail and Exchange accounts
• Touch Bar support on MacBook Pro
You can download Apple Configurator 2 from the App Store for free.