Redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro combines revolutionary video editing with powerful media organization and incredible performance to let you create at the speed of thought.
What's New In This Version:
• Ability to expand the width of the Inspector to view and adjust effect parameters
• Fixes issues with updating older libraries
• Faster redraw of audio waveforms when using clips that are being imported while recorded to disk
• Diamond icon in the Timeline Index to show when the user has modified display of roles in the timeline
• More color options in the Role Editor
• Reveal in Browser correctly displays the location of the original clip in the browser
• Support for Canon Log 3 and Sony S-Log3/S-Gamut3 log processing
• Resolves an issue in which the viewer could occasionally disappear when exiting full screen
• Resolves issues in which Share to DVD could become unresponsive
• Improves font quality of DVD menu and chapter titles
• Improves image quality when creating a DVD
• Enhanced DVD User dialog messages with embedded links to documentation
You can purchase Final Cut Pro from the App Store for $299.99.