Apple TV to Get Multi-User Support, Picture-in-Picture, More?

Apple TV to Get Multi-User Support, Picture-in-Picture, More?

drigo marki - April 17, 2017 at 6:29pm
FireTV FTW!
reiman - April 17, 2017 at 11:52am
With infuse pro Apple tv is the most useful and used device in my house after the iphones of course. My only real complaint about is the remote. It should have button illumination. its hard to know which way you pick it up in dark theatre conditions.
Not so sure I like Apple very much... - April 17, 2017 at 7:27am
I wish I knew someone with an (jailbroken) Apple TV, then I would finally know what all the fuss is about and if I'm a hopeless case, still happy with a free plex account, illegal popcorntime on my PC my Chromecast, and some apps for it and the really big media collection, all from torrents. I have a Samsung TV set with pip and it is a feature I have used exactly one time: to see if it worked. There's no added worth to that. Completely useless feature. Amazone TV is not for sale in my country so what the perks of having it would be is beyond my comprehension even more than why I would need an Apple TV. To be honest: the only Apple product that doesn't make me laugh because it's just a gadget like the Apple watch, not too much money for a name while you can get a much better deal with a Windows computer than with all the Macs there are, is the iPhone. Currently I have a 4S, my 4 and 4S are still in design which seems to have come to a standstill after the iPhone 6. , let's face it ALL since then look exactly the same, and a jailbroken 6 or in my case 6 Plus can do exactly the same as a 6S can, just like I had Siri on my iPhone 4 although the company said that should not even be possible: the hardware was not meant to give that option. Boy, did those Cydia devs prove them wrong. Same with 3D touch: if on a jaolbreak, which sadly because of the monstrous instability of the Yalu jailbreak, which forced me to update to10.2.1, where Luca says we suckers with our luck better stay. Well, he made terrible jailbreaks-where is the time you had good, untethered jail breaks from guys like Geohot, DevTeam, ChronicDevteam,the Evasion jail breaks and even SOME Taig and Pangu lailbreaks. It all went south from9.3.3 and onwards. To be frank: I for the first time in all the years from my first iPhone 3G, after which I bought every new model until the 6S came out so disappointingly looking EXACYLY like the six, which is, if you, like vme always go for simply black, SpaceGray or Silver may add some high specs and an if you're into that, interesting choice in colours still basically looks like my three and a half uear old iphone 6, the one in my case. What has the design department been doing all these years, or were they on leave? Oh I forgot one other iDevice which I think is money down the drain, not only because Apple makes it, I detest every tablet not just the iPad2 which still reminds me I could have bought an iPhone 5S at the time, and came home with a 4S and an iPad 2, which is sometimes my remote for my HEOS by Denon sound system, though I realized quickly the big screen of my 6Plus is just as.good useless things those tablets. So to revisit my original question as I'm aware I strayed a bit: whAt is sob thrilling about Apple TV that I should rethink and get one?
Godfred - April 17, 2017 at 6:09am
After side loading kodi and live wire my apple TV is now my most useful device beside my iPhone
Jeff Leadsman - April 17, 2017 at 4:22am
Yawn... will it finally get Amazon video? (Yeah I already know that answer). Guess I'll be keeping my Gen3 till they stop supporting it completely. Been using my FireTV more these days anyway..
gnfdsfghj. - April 17, 2017 at 12:32pm
thats amazons fault not apples anyway, moan at amazon they even have an apple tv 4 app built but don't want to give it