Google Maps for iOS Now Remembers Where You've Been and What You've Done

Google Maps for iOS Now Remembers Where You've Been and What You've Done

ApplleeeeeLover - April 20, 2017 at 5:04am
Snowden, Please come back and tell us what else is collecting anonymously....
odedo1 - April 19, 2017 at 3:59pm
I can't believe the I actually think that we are such fools when they say that we can delete days that we don't want or like, sure we can delete from seeing it ourselves but not from google seeing and keeping it all, that's why I turn off the GPS on my devices, I was doing fine without GPS before the iPhone and I'm doing fine today to, and if I really need directions because I'm late for something important I can turn it on for a minute or use a pre installed maps without using GPS, it only took me a week to get used to it.
She1kh - April 19, 2017 at 11:01pm
You mean you haven't turned on the "Find my iPhone" feature? If you lost your phone, you might not be able to find it.
komo - April 19, 2017 at 12:56pm
Spy much
Hercules - April 19, 2017 at 12:49pm
Before GOOGLE ( and all the others...FB, etc...) do that ( spying) without officialy saying and without the countenance of users, today they officialy confirm them doing....
Tanjot - April 19, 2017 at 12:04pm
Does it have historical data? I'd love to know where all I've been
odedo1 - April 19, 2017 at 3:39pm
You mean you like to know where your girl is hanging out when you are working your ass off.
Ken - April 19, 2017 at 11:23am
More like, Google is now confirming that they remember where you've been and what you've done.
D4xM4Nx - April 19, 2017 at 5:17am
Shit! So if i got laid with my ex lowkey, Google will rape us both... Privacy is a thing of the past, let this thought sink in, hell, we already agreed to that. Google coming out as a government agency to pwn us all.
Stevie jods - April 19, 2017 at 4:22am
It's called data mininnnnng and good for the NSA bye privacy
Great! - April 19, 2017 at 12:16am
Let's be clear-Google knows where up have been, who you have emailed (if using gmail), knows your future plans (if using calendar), knows all your contacts, knows where you have surfed online, knows what you have searched for, knows what you like, knows if you are sick, knows your health, knows more about you than yourself or your parents. And you gave them all that for free in exchange to use their free stuff...and Android.
Great! - April 19, 2017 at 12:17am
And it is their business model to sell that information in various ways to squeeze as much money out of you and their advertisers as they can.
Rain Man - April 18, 2017 at 11:36pm
The title to this article can't get any creepier. Google is so creepy for knowing everything about me