Leaked iPhone 8 Schematic Has Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor Moved to the Back [Image]

Steve - April 20, 2017 at 7:31am
There's really no way to buy this, in case this should be the solution Apple retains. I was waiting for a new design & technological master piece and not a S8-like device...
D4xM4Nx - April 20, 2017 at 7:15am
OMG moar drama!!! Again, this is a RUMOR, even if it made it to the final product there's virtually no way to establish how will the sensor work. As time approaches, real proof shall be made public.
ApplleeeeeLover - April 20, 2017 at 5:02am
I see no point in buying an iPhone if the Touch ID is on back side.
H - April 20, 2017 at 4:45am
I hate that thing in the back. LG has it and it is annoying. I really hope it isn't the high end phone.
Neolm09 - April 19, 2017 at 9:06pm
This is not the high end iphone 8, this 7s/7s plus.
MUKAI - April 19, 2017 at 8:30pm
GARBAGE Apple is slowly turning into Samsung
Rain Man - April 19, 2017 at 6:04pm
Apple bunch of fruit cakes
johnny 5 - April 19, 2017 at 5:43pm
I don't know apple copy samsung or "samsung copy apple product", but samsung phone feature or technology always come out before iPhone
odedo1 - April 19, 2017 at 3:29pm
Exactly what I said when their was talks about the problems, I said that Apple might move it to the back that if it was easy Samsung would have already have done it, I'm more worried about the 3D force touch working with the OLED Display also something that is probably not that simple, Samsung had 3 and a half years to try to copy it and they have not ( and it's not because of stealing patents, it was never a problem between those two ).
odedo1 - April 19, 2017 at 3:31pm
At least make it the Apple Logo, and make it light up when touched or pressed.
Mike - April 19, 2017 at 5:07pm
Exactly, if there was a way I think Samsung would have done the force Touch with the S7, Note 7 or the S8 same thing with the Touch ID. Right now Samsung has the upper hand, let's see if they add that to the Note 8. Or we would have to wait till next year.
Mr.No - April 19, 2017 at 2:44pm