Regularly $164.99, the refurbished Amazon Echo has been discounted to $134.99. That's $45 lower than the price of a new Amazon Echo ($179.99).
● A Certified Refurbished Amazon Echo is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new
● Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
● Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
● Allows hands-free convenience with voice-control
● Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
● Answers questions, reads audiobooks and the news, reports traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more with Alexa, a cloud-based voice service
● Controls lights, switches, and thermostats with compatible WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Insteon, and ecobee smart home devices
● Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino's, and more
The deal comes as Apple is rumored to be introducing a rival to the Echo as soon as WWDC in June. Amazon is also planning to unveil a new version of the smart speaker this year. Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.