Capture life as you live it. From once-in-a-lifetime events to everyday moments, Day One's elegant interface makes journaling about your life a simple pleasure.
What's New In This Version:
- End-to-End Encryption is now available. Go to Day One > Settings > Journals, then select specific journals to encrypt. Learn more: http://help.dayoneapp.com/day-one-sync/end-to-end-encryption-faq
- In-app Camera: It's now easier to take photos and quickly add multiple shots to entries. And always square-cropped.
- Search: Recent searches are saved in a list for future re-use.
- Metadata Pane: Entry creation device name saved.
- Show journal color change in Settings.
- State restoration: Implemented app-wide state restoration for when the app is backgrounded or force quit.
- Show "Fetch" option in metadata pane if weather isn't set.
- "On This Day" system notifications not always appearing.
- Long tag names don't wrap.
- Entries erroneously appear "starred" when swiping left/right.
- Photo in entry disappears when using 3D Touch keyboard.
- Adding photo via 3D Touch menu doesn't include location.
- Reminders disabled even if "Allow Notifications" is turned on.
- Various book printing bugs.
You can purchase Day One Journal from the App Store for $4.99.