Prime Day has expanded to 13 countries this year including the U.S., U.K., Spain, Mexico, Japan, Italy, India, Germany, France, China, Canada, Belgium and Austria.
“Our members love Prime Day and we have been thrilled by the response over the last two years. It is inspiring us to make it even better this year for Prime members,” said Greg Greeley, Vice President, Amazon Prime. “Every part of our business is working to deliver more deals for a record number of shoppers. This year’s Prime Day is too big for 24 hours – so we’re giving Prime members 30 hours to shop!”
New for Prime Day this Year
Prime Day 2017 is made especially for you – with personalization, deal watching and the fun of discovery across Prime and Amazon.
● 30 Hours to Shop - Prime Day will start at 6pm PT/9pm ET on Monday, July 10, giving Prime members 30 hours to shop.
● Explore Deals You’re Into - Find deals organized by more than 20 of the most-shopped-for themes. From pet lovers to gardeners and techies to artists – find your deals even faster.
● Voice Shopping - There will be even more Alexa-exclusive deals for members with an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Amazon Tap, compatible Fire TV or Fire tablet.
● Watch A Deal - The Amazon App allows early deal watching in every country. Preview, track, and shop deals while at home or on-the-go with deal alerts on the Amazon App. Learn more at amazon.com/watched.
● Amazon Global Store - Prime members in China and Mexico will be able to shop both local deals as well as select deals from other countries from the Amazon Global Store.
● Amazon’s Big TV Deal - Prime Day will include amazing TV deals, with a variety of great brands including the all new Element 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV - Amazon Fire TV Edition. Amazon is planning one of its largest total volume TV deals in history with a record level of inventory but once again, the TV deals will likely sell out.
Deals Start Now
Every day leading up to Prime Day on July 11 members will find all kinds of exclusive promotions and deals. The following start today:
● Amazon Music Unlimited - Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get the best deal in Amazon Music history – four months of the full catalog on-demand service with access to tens of millions of songs, for just $0.99.
● Prime Video - Get $10 to shop on Amazon.com anytime on or before Prime Day when you stream a video included in Prime for the first time on your TV. Restrictions apply. Stream award-winning and critically acclaimed Amazon Original Series and Movies as well as thousands of other popular titles included with your Prime membership.
● Kindle Unlimited - Prime members can save up to 40% on a Kindle Unlimited membership. Enjoy unlimited reading from over one million titles on any device.
● Audible - Enjoy the world’s largest library of audiobooks plus original audio programming from Audible for 40% off your first 6 months (just $8.95/month for 6 months).
● Everyday Essentials - Prime members can save up to 35% off with onsite coupons on select food and household items in Prime Pantry.
To participate in Prime Day, sign up or start a free Prime trial any time before or on July 11 by visiting amazon.com/primeday.