You can learn about what's new in macOS High Sierra by clicking here.
The macOS 10.13 Developer Preview supports
• MacBook or iMac: Late 2009 or newer
• MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, or Mac Pro: 2010 or newer
To Enroll Your Mac in the Apple Developer Program
Download the macOS Developer Beta Access Utility from the link below and run the installer. Follow the onscreen instructions to enroll your Mac.
To check if your Mac is enrolled in the Apple Beta Software Program, open the App Store pane
in System Preferences. for the Mac App Store. If your Mac is enrolled, the message “Your computer is set to receive beta software update” is shown.
Install the macOS Developer Beta
1. Open the Mac App Store.
2. Download macOS Developer Beta.
3. Open the macOS installer app after it has finished downloading.
4. Follow the instructions to install the beta version of macOS.
Install subsequent updates from the Mac App Store
When a new macOS Developer Beta is available, you receive a notification and can install it from the Updates pane in the Mac App Store.
Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.