Prime Photos from Amazon lets you back up, organize, and share all of the photos and videos from your phone, computer, and other devices. You can access all your photos on nearly any device and share them with family and friends. Prime members have access to unlimited photo storage, can collect photos with up to five family members or friends, search for photos by keyword, and more.
What's New In This Version:
- Track the progress of each upload in the upload queue.
- See the progress of your auto-save and uploads more clearly.
- Back up the video portion of Live Photos.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
- Collect unlimited photos with up to five family members or friends in the Family Vault.
- Tap the banner in the Family Vault to see photos added by each person.
- See photos of different people grouped together to browse by person.
- Type in a word like “beach” or “sunset” to quickly find photos of specific things or places.
If you don't already have a Prime membership you can get a free trial here. You can download Prime Photos from Amazon from the App Store for free.