Here's a look at the changes announced today...
We’re always working to help people have more lively and expressive conversations on Facebook. More and more, comments have become the way to have conversations about a post with other people. We’ve updated our comment style and made it easier to see which comments are direct replies to another person.
We’re making updates to refresh the look and feel of News Feed, including:
● Increased color contrast so that typography is more legible
● Larger link previews so everything is easier to read
● Updated icons and Like, Comment, and Share buttons that are larger and easier to tap
● Circular profile pictures to show who’s posting or commenting
We wanted to improve how people navigate News Feed to create a more consistent experience.
We’re making it easier to:
● See where a link will take you before clicking on it
● See whose post you’re commenting on, reacting to, or reading while you’re in the post
● Return to News Feed once you’ve finished reading via a more prominent back button
You can download Facebook from the App Store for free.