The ESPN app for tvOS brings you the live sports and shows you care most about, as well as on demand news, highlights and analysis you can’t miss.
Get it now to stream thousands of live events and shows, including:
● NFL - Monday Night Football
● College Football - including regular season, bowl games, and the College Football Playoffs
● Basketball - NBA regular season, The Playoffs and The NBA Finals, as well as NCAA men’s and women’s basketball
● Baseball - MLB regular season, NCAA men’s Baseball, NCAA women’s softball
● Golf - The Masters
● Soccer - EURO and MLS
● Tennis - Wimbledon, US Open and Australian Open
● ESPN Shows - SportsCenter, PTI, Mike and Mike, SportsNation, Baseball Tonight, and so many more!
The ESPN family of networks includes: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, SEC Network, SEC Network +, ESPNews, ESPN Deportes, Longhorn Network, ACC Network Extra, ESPN Goal Line, ESPN Buzzer Beater, and ESPN Bases Loaded.
Access to live video is available for free to fans that receive their high-speed Internet connection or video subscription from an affiliated service provider.
What's New In This Version:
Why watch one game when you could watch four? Just in time for college football, the ESPN app now allows you to watch up to four events simultaneously! Simply press and hold the remote while watching any live event, choose your layout, pick your events, and stream away. Don’t want to bother with setup? Press and hold on any live event tile to stream it along with what you’re currently watching. Never miss a single play from your favorite games, no matter what else is going on!
You can download ESPN from the App Store for free.