New LTE Apple Watch Leaked? [Photo]

New LTE Apple Watch Leaked? [Photo]

MUKAI - September 11, 2017 at 8:59pm
My dick hurts. Oops. That's actually my nose.
PHUKAI - September 11, 2017 at 9:06pm
You funny guy! Everybody know you have no dick.
E.S. - September 11, 2017 at 2:17pm
That's just the Apple Watch 1/2 where someone has colored the crown red. Bad phoshop work
4 leaf clover - September 10, 2017 at 7:00am
Cool I always wanted a watch I can talk on speaker when I am in restaurant so the whole restaurant hears the call.. Yet the watch most likely has Bluetooth for a headset
Ching cheung - September 9, 2017 at 6:05pm
Same old shlt look, Waste of money to upgrade, cause can't show off to friends, they cant tell it a part from serie 1 or 2.
MUKAI - September 9, 2017 at 3:22pm
Finally a piece of garbage that has LTE connectivity and most likely a crappy battery life. Oh wait android wear already had that right? Garbage garbage garbage.
Kornmehl - September 9, 2017 at 4:20pm
I didn't even realize that Mukai had LTE connectivity (or a battery).
ratGT. - September 10, 2017 at 6:32am
@MUKAI - Who the f uck cares about Android watches you little.fag.droid! When Apple's watches accounts for almost 50% of the smart watches sold globally, your poor man's fag:droid:wear becomes irrelevant! Now back at your trollcave you littlecockroach...
MUKAI - September 11, 2017 at 3:06pm
Did you notice your mom wore it too? This is why you trolling my knowledge of relevant GARBAGE! Good one ;)
MUKAI - September 11, 2017 at 3:09pm
By the way how about you tell your mommy that she sucked last night and she needs to wipe her a*ss because she don’t make doggy style pleasant. Sit your ass down and call me daddy son.
Titan3636 - September 9, 2017 at 1:08pm
Cooks personal watch has had a red crown since day one. Looks sweet.
Joel - September 9, 2017 at 12:48pm
I really can't imagine that Apple would make the crown permanently red. That would be a huge turn off to a lot of people. I'm assuming that would be changeable to be used as an indicator of some notifications or status. It could also be used to personalize the watch a little as I see it's the same red as the hands on the watch face. I'm not sure if I would want a colour on the crown of my black watch. Perhaps matched to my Nike band, but none of the other bands as all of my other bands are black.
odedoo1 - September 9, 2017 at 5:35am
I wonder if the LTE is only for data or both data and calls?
Chinky Chink - September 9, 2017 at 8:06am
knowing Apple, it will be just voice LTE. You will still need to drag along your iPhone for other functions (i.e, text, LTE data, etc). Or if it does both, they will require that it should be sync with an iPhone at first use. That way they can make money on both devices.
Raas Al Ghul - September 9, 2017 at 8:48pm
Trying to make a smart watch a iPhone would just be stupid if LTE connectivity is just for the watch data it would be good. No one will have a long conversation with their watch they’d pull out their phone a smart watch has its uses but trying to turn it completely into a phone would be stupid