People Have Started Lining Up for the iPhone X Before Its Even Been Announced! [Photo]

Sun Sin - September 15, 2017 at 9:05pm
To stand in line for any type of phone is just funny to me. Because I can walk into the store one week later and get the phone under 20 minutes. But these people want to be in line for over a month. it just amazes me that they can sit out for over a month doing nothing, but they won't go help someone in need or voltuneer to help the needy.
Raas Al Ghul - September 13, 2017 at 5:45am
Seriously if you want to wait why do people Have issues with that
DVA - September 12, 2017 at 10:12pm
TO THE PERSON WAITING IN LINE: If you sit there from now to Nov 3rd release date I'll personally buy you the iPhone X. I'm serious !
Pambos - September 12, 2017 at 7:52pm
Who are you to judge the people of what they need to do in their life's.......I didn't see anyone saying about the people that are dying in Syria or the refugees that are getting in the boats to go to countries for a better life.....so look up your own life get a life and leave the others to do what they like.
Hurhur - September 12, 2017 at 7:23pm
One month later.....still in the queue..... Lol
Justabrake - September 12, 2017 at 3:18pm
I see they took down their website
Durrr - September 12, 2017 at 3:13pm
Get the f@ck off the public sidewalk. Seriously, people are so self-centered as to block a busy area or days, staring at their current phone like a mindless retard. Again, get the f@ck out of the way. If I was a cop I would relish in going out of my way to drag the worm out of there.
Ceo - September 12, 2017 at 2:10pm
To the guy who's lining up. I can get you the iPhone X first day. $100,000 USD if you willing to pay. No lining up. I'll prove this by posting on this site on launch day.
Seka - September 12, 2017 at 1:35pm
Losers!
Shane M Newbanks - September 12, 2017 at 1:12pm
hat could be his life though? Just because its not what you would do doesn't mean its not what he likes to do? He could be a blogger for a company or himself, he may have a business in which he markets or saves spots for people, or for all we know we could own a very successful business and he is retired. Leave these people alone though. I mean all of us will be waiting till 12am PST to preorder a phone. That is 2:00am for me, then I have to be at work a few hours later. Most of you are probably just jealous that they can do that with their lives. I know I am haha. Though I am curious what phones they are out there for. If its the X (10), then good luck haha.
MUKAI - September 12, 2017 at 1:22pm
@ Shane! You got no life because you had to post twice on here with the same dumb ass comments! :-) Cheerios!! Lol