Here's the First Ad for Apple's New iPhone X [Video]

Here's the First Ad for Apple's New iPhone X [Video]

Fred - September 13, 2017 at 5:14am
Sorry but the phone costs 1140 Euros in Germany that is ($1366)..... no way am I buying a phone that costs that much with outdated tech. I can get a Macbook pro for that kind of money!!!
D4xM4Nx - September 13, 2017 at 3:17am
I f*cking cummed!! Gonna prepare an unboxing video when I buy it, gotta piss Android MFs off xP
Samsung Rises - September 13, 2017 at 4:26am
Still Samsung parts! Lol that's what the new iPhone is all about.
Can anyone say 'WTF'? - September 13, 2017 at 11:10am
Hahahahaha!!! Looks really no different, & the face recognition & wireless charging has been with Samsung since the Galaxy S7. So, what's new & exciting? Oh right, nothing but the price! Enjoy suckers!
To everyone who keep saying Samsung already has this and Apple is way behind. - September 15, 2017 at 8:44pm
Buddy..Samsung pushes out the tech that Apple is working on before Apple does so Samsung (the #2 phone) can have the first chance at getting all the money from the features Apple will put out later. It's not a race to who has what first. Samsung is the only one who makes the best displays so the O.L.E.D. display has to come from Samsung, unfortunately. I asked myself why Samsung started selling their Note 8 in August and Apple can't sell til November? Samsung has 3 months for people to buy their phones before Apple can sell theirs. Maybe they made a deal to do that considering the display. Samsung is always going to put out phones with the tech that Apple is working on, but Apple will always do it better. Think outside the box instead of what you're told or read on the internet. Use your brain a bit. Slow and steady wins the race.
Ocanefun - September 13, 2017 at 12:01am
Meh!! I hate the uneven strip on top. They look like horns. It looks nasty but especially while watching video. It's as if something got stuck on it and won't let go. Other than that it's great but it's too annoying for me. OCD issues. Couldn't they have just left an even bar on top????
Ocanefun - September 13, 2017 at 12:02am
I am more excited about iOS 11 and this generation of Apple Watch than I am about the iPhone X. I prefer the 8 plus until they fix those nasty horns on the top of the screen. I mean, what is happening to the esthetics with apple anyway??
MUKAI - September 12, 2017 at 10:53pm
Gonna call it iPhone seX because I’m sure the camera will be used for naughty things like the things I did to Phukais mom bending her nicely.