Apple Removes App Store From iTunes

Apple Removes App Store From iTunes

AlinBoy - September 21, 2017 at 10:25pm
I found it out how to removed tones from iPhone.. Connect your iphone to iTunes 12.7, then go Summary/Options/ Manually manage music and videos check ✅ that, then go to Tones and delete what ringtones you want it!
Ahmes - September 18, 2017 at 4:48pm
Now if I restored my iphone or have new iphone and iPAD, I have to redownload all my apps and games again which will consume much internet and will be a nightmare for people have slow internet
AlinBoy - September 15, 2017 at 10:26pm
I have 65 tones in my iPhone 7 ios 10.3.3 how can I delete or disabled them? Is no option in iTunes 12.7?
AlinBoy - September 15, 2017 at 1:02pm
Hello how now we can delete tones or disabled them from iTunes? I deleted them from where they are saved and deleted from my computer too, but they are still in the list of tones
Aminkh - September 14, 2017 at 9:57pm
Hey Tim, What are you doing? Are you crazy? I have 6 Apple devices and I must update Apps 6 times.
tango one - September 14, 2017 at 6:14pm
This is a shitty idea, I've got about 5 devices which I use, now its not easy for me to update one app five times on each device, really a bad move apple, for most people who use multiple apple devices & where internet is still limited. Right now am downloading previous 12.6.1 so I can continue, as my mac did an auto update which I would be turning off for good.
papa fort - September 14, 2017 at 2:33pm
I feel that the one who makes these decisions does not really reflect. apple does not respect these customers sincerely
Ahmed Shehta - September 14, 2017 at 5:32am
This is not good, now I have to download and update the apps and games on each device I have, waste of time After restoring I have to download 20 GB games and apps
egis - September 14, 2017 at 4:10am
So, with iTunez 12.7 (sic) ios App Store on device offers no easy way to shop and purchase apps. Am I just to sit here and wait a week for new app to arrive - that will still give us no access via desktop? On top of this they do not even tell us the way to backup...How will new users fare with this type of inconsiderate actions....Sorry Apple, this makes no sense whatsoever - what were they thinking? I hope this is just a mistake that is righted soon???? -- Probably NOT!!
Cycling Asia - September 13, 2017 at 10:18pm
The only reason why I used iTunes was to keep older versions of apps as backups for the times when the developers either remove them from the store or screw them up completely (Strava anyone). Now iTunes is a complete waste of space. Thanks Apple, I'm going to enjoy the extra space after deleting the app.