iPhone X and iPhone 8 Support Fast Charging to 50% in 30 Minutes If You Buy a New Charger

Berlonix - October 12, 2017 at 1:25pm
Monster legends for Android mobile - among the very best apk video games. Hack monster legends is a mobile or in a far better means android gaming business which has been producing video games considering that 2010 as well as already has a follower base of more than 50 million individuals in Google Play.
Raas Al Ghul - September 14, 2017 at 6:25am
I’m sure third-party solutions will be cheaper
MUKAI Sr. - September 14, 2017 at 6:19pm
Sure your mom is a cheap whore and needs to invite a third person to her party to smash that ass. Oops! Did I misread that? Lol
Raas Al Ghul - September 15, 2017 at 2:46am
You clearly have a sad life writing stupid comments
MUKAI Sr - September 15, 2017 at 6:45am
Clearly enough that your life is so special that your leaving comment too. Idiot! Your life is so grand that you want to be somebody on here. Don't give up your day job or maybe go find one. Lol
D4xM4Nx - September 14, 2017 at 6:03am
What? Now THIS is greed. Maybe Apple needs to learn a lesson about reasonable iPhone setups, this is ridiculous and I won't fall for it.
Vinayak+ - September 14, 2017 at 2:51am
This also one has to buy ??? Cant apple ever be s little generous . Like seriously. First the phone is as expensive as a human kidney and then it wants us to spend more on its chargers.
Justabrake - September 14, 2017 at 1:24am
iPhone X charger case Tax your looking at about $1300
The Dude - September 14, 2017 at 1:04am
For $1000 they should include the damn charger...$30 on top? Pfft
Samsung Rises - September 14, 2017 at 5:22am
The decline of Apple! :-(
Albertovhs - September 13, 2017 at 10:56pm
I will suck all the gentelmans saudage necessary to get a iPhone X I don't mind the aftertaste
odedoo1 - September 13, 2017 at 10:48pm
New Apple, of course all greed, seriously I've no idea why I'm still buying their shiit, well I guess I do know we are all trapped not willing to give up on all our Apps, music and whatever, they really did a job on all of us!!!
Applefanboywithtattoologo - September 13, 2017 at 9:50pm
Wow apple that is so cool.....oh wait my old samsung phone can do this 2 years ago lol
John Simmons - September 13, 2017 at 8:54pm
No offense but that is 105 bucks for charger plus cable for something that should have been straight out of the box. My Galaxy s8 charger does that for free right out of the box. Are the new iPhone compliant with Qualcom quick charge 3.0 ? If not, why not? Why create a new standard. It looks to me what apple is referring to is not really quick charging/fast charging but rather a suggestion that use a higher wattage charger to charge it quick, which makes sense to a certain extent.
Raas Al Ghul - September 13, 2017 at 11:22pm
The fast charging on Samsung devices ruin the battery life cycles where as the new fast charging on the iPhone does not do this so it’s better
Me - September 14, 2017 at 1:39am
You do realize that is a mac book pro 15" charger you are referring to, do you?