Today, Apple is releasing to the public the new iOS 11 which unlocks the capabilities of the dual-camera on the latest iPhones to developers. At the same time, infltr becomes the first app allowing users to capture & edit photos & Live Photos containing Depth information also known as Portrait Mode.
How It Works:
On top of the color information: red, blue, green & alpha which makes a classic photo, if the photo is captured with depth enabled, we get an extra layer of information which can be seen as 3D map of the captured scene. This depth layer is leveraged by infltr to let you edit the background & foreground of your photos differently. This is extremely powerful and integrate seamlessly within infltr’s editor. You can get more creative and highlight the region of your image that matter the most to you.
We love to de-saturate the background and increase the colour of the foreground. You get the same effect as the all-time essential Color Splash app in a matter of seconds without having to draw a mask yourself and the quality is just stunning. There is more than 12 tools that you can use to tweak background & foreground inside infltr: filter, vignette, saturation, contrast, brightness, tint, temperature, etc.
What's New In This Version:
- New Depth Effect filters
- Add a different filters to the background & foreground of photos & Live Photos with Depth information.
- Capture photos with Depth (Available on devices with dual-camera)
- Support for the new Files App
- Edit the photos stored in the Files App.
- Share directly from the editor.
- Long press in the editor or camera to view the original version.
- Search, manage & order albums.
- From the camera roll, revert a filtered photos to its original version.
- Drag & drop on iPad
- Improved iMessage App
- Update to support iOS11
- Bug fixes & improvements.
You can purchase infltr from the App Store for $1.99.