LIFX, LIFX GU10, LIFX Downlight and LIFX + are Apple HomeKit enabled. Control LIFX lights with Siri using your voice, or the Apple Home app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch. Organize your accessories by room, manage multiple accessories at the same time, control your home with Siri, and more.
If you already own one of these bulbs you can follow these steps to enable HomeKit:
1. Open the latest 3.8.1 or newer LIFX app. Available free on the App Store.
2. Follow the in-app prompts to upgrade your lights to the HomeKit-enabled firmware.
3. Save or print your HomeKit Code, you'll need this to complete the next step.
4. Pair with HomeKit automatically in the LIFX app, or any time later with the Home app.
Here's some links to purchase the HomeKit supporting bulbs:
● LIFX A19 LED Light
● LIFX BR30 LED Light
● LIFX+ A19 LED Light with Infrared
● LIFX+ BR30 LED Light with Infrared
● LIFX GU10
● LIFX 100mm Downlight