The new beta fixes several issues including:
● Still capture requests using the 720p30 video format with the depthDataDeliveryEnabled property of AVCapturePhotoSettings set to true now works correctly.
● Client certificate-based authentication now works for servers using TLS 1.0 and 1.1.
● NSURLSession and NSURLConnection now load URLs correctly when the system is configured with certain PAC files.
● Data from an external GPS accessory is now accurately reported
● Silent push notifications are processed more frequently.
Developers can download the new iOS 11.1 beta from the link below. Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.