Netflix is Increasing Monthly Subscription Prices

Netflix is Increasing Monthly Subscription Prices

neel789 - December 5, 2017 at 3:34pm
Netflix is revamping its UI much this year. Expending billions of dollars in Netflix Originals deserve some money in UI too. The amount they charge for their service is quite nominal. Being an anime fan, for me, Netflix is the best anime sites I can watch anime on. Hope they add more content soon.
D4xM4Nx - October 6, 2017 at 7:33am
They (Netflix) know most of the competition is a joke compared to them, they can afford to increase their prices like hell... Being still the preferred service, folks would suck it up.
Joe - October 6, 2017 at 5:55am
Netflix has no chill with the price bump ups
Ocanefun - October 5, 2017 at 5:09pm
They have to pay for all those crappy originals. I mean, they have some really nice ones but now there’s so many that quality is suffering. Other good shows get canceled like Sense 8 and Lilyhammer was just abandoned. At least we have the Marvel shows.
Mackan1 - October 5, 2017 at 4:31pm
Lol price increase and less shows
Gabe - October 5, 2017 at 3:32pm
If I’ve been a Netflix subscriber for who knows how long, my rates should stay the same! This should be for new account signups only!
StayInYoLane - October 5, 2017 at 3:35pm
wahhh wahhh I have to pay couple bucks more. Wahhhhh wahhhhhhh
WTF - October 5, 2017 at 3:44pm
Shut your stupid mouth
Why - October 5, 2017 at 4:07pm
Yea but at this rate it will be 20 bucks before you know it
Well... - October 5, 2017 at 4:30pm
And for you who pays the original low price, you should be stuck with no new content, I'd gladly pay a little more to recieve more content. I'm happy with Netflix.
Ocanefun - October 5, 2017 at 6:50pm
They took away a lot of good content and added their own. They should keep all those other great newer movies we used to be be able to stream. I have also been with NETFLIX since they were just dvd rental too. Rates should be grandfathered. $2 more already is $4 more than we used to pay. We are not all rich like you so it does make a difference for some of us.
Raas al Ghul - October 5, 2017 at 11:06pm
Netflix is still very good value for money compared to many other services and marvels shows will be going in a couple of years as the Disney deal is finished.
Ocanefun - October 6, 2017 at 3:14am
That would suck. Why can’t they keep both?