Apple Announces iOS 11 Adoption Has Reached 52% [Chart]

Apple Announces iOS 11 Adoption Has Reached 52% [Chart]

Gadevel - November 9, 2017 at 10:29am
Staying ios 9 FOREVER until next jb
odedo1 - November 8, 2017 at 5:10pm
I guess upgrading my new iPad Pro does makes sense because iOS 11 is a huge change for the iPad but not so much for an iPhone, in fact most complaints are about short battery usage on the iPhones after upgrading to iOS 11 so if you are smart and have no problems with iOS 10 stay till Apple fixes the bags on iOS 11 especially the one with the rapid battery drainage.
Me - November 8, 2017 at 7:27pm
I have Air 2 which stays on 10.3 for now. Had to update my iPhone for new iWatch though.
Me - November 8, 2017 at 7:31pm
Yeah, forgot to mention - iPad stays on 10.3 only for 32bit apps!
Dylan - November 13, 2017 at 1:38am
10.2 stabilizes battery on the smaller iPhones. I’m getting my normal 5 hours of screen time back.
drigo marki - November 8, 2017 at 2:14pm
Allow jailbreak and it will be at 100% adoption, LOL
odedo1 - November 8, 2017 at 5:01pm
Also allow 32bits Apps to run so we can still use them, it's one of the main reason why I haven't upgraded yet beside hoping for a jailbreak.
Dylan - November 13, 2017 at 1:40am
Who uses 32-bit apps anymore? I have hundreds of apps in my library, and none of them had installation or compatibility issues on the latest software. Only ones that haven’t been updated since iOS 5 which I don’t want anyway.
DArtD - November 8, 2017 at 2:03pm
11 fixed the numb screen issues that 10.x.x had caused on my wife's 6Plus, which basically had crippled it. I thought we were going to have to buy a new screen or phone. So, IMO, it's no great accomplishment that likely many people upgraded from a buggy release that brought about major problems. I had none of the issues on my 6S Plus, so I haven't bothered. A few new emojis – big deal.
Dylan - November 13, 2017 at 1:41am
Yeah 11 fixed a lot of iPhone 7/8 issues too with 3D Touch and earpiece issues.
bigjiba - November 8, 2017 at 10:34am
that's 38 percent of the apple users that are smart. unfortunately i fall in the dumb idiot category suffering on iOS 11. every iteration is rubbish and also has security problems. why do apple hate us so much especially not fixing the control center when it universally a hated change. i want to buy some new apple products, i don't need to, and i won't until i see some change with apple showing that they care about what we want. can you just work for us instead of the shareholders maximizing every little profit at the expense of the people that built you up. it's really mind boggling
Dylan - November 13, 2017 at 1:43am
correct me if I’m wrong but I thought they listened to customers when it came to software improvements.
D4xM4Nx - November 8, 2017 at 7:05am
Apple can kiss my ass for all I care! Until I get the iPhone X, my daily driver stays on iOS 10.2 happily jailbroken. I guess most of us agree, that iOS 11 has been one of the worst releases ever... Install the Apple TV beta profile (look it up at Google) and you're good to go ;)
Dylan - November 13, 2017 at 1:37am
Is that supposed to downgrade your device to 10.2? I thought once firmware was unsigned that was it.
Edi cue - November 8, 2017 at 6:07am
Your update pop up window that appear almost 10 times aday is very evil. All your attention is to trick kids click on the update. Some older ipads and iphones, people dont want to update, because we all know from the past experiences. Now once older ipads or iphones updated, it will be so slow, and what do we do? We buy new ipad or iphone. SO ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, STOP PLAYING TRICK WITH THOSE UPDATE POP UPS
Tim39074307403 - November 8, 2017 at 6:58am
Hi! Thank you for your feedback. We at apple always strive to be the best, but sometimes shit happens. We will take your feedback to our brainstorming team and give you a better experience on the next iOS upgrade. Until next time! // Tim Cook
Dylan - November 13, 2017 at 1:35am
Lol for a minute that looked legit. Touché my friend.
Tim crook - November 8, 2017 at 5:58am
Yeah keep on tricking kids with your pop ups every 10 minutes, of course your ios 11 has reached 52%.
Michael Mitchell - November 8, 2017 at 12:35am
I upgraded my iPad Air 2 to iOS 11 and I hate it. My iPad worked flawlessly on iOS 10.3.3 now it crashes, reboots and is very laggy. I have no intentions on upgrading my iPhone 6s plus until I'm forced to.
Brick City - November 8, 2017 at 12:02am
All these new updates are made to slow, lag, and for even some, Brick the older iPhones. Be aware especially when new iPhones are released.