Apple is Working on Redesigned iPad With Slimmer Bezels, No Home Button, Face ID for 2018 [Report]

Nou - November 10, 2017 at 1:30pm
This is one of those "No shit sherlock"-thingies... without having any facts I can confirm you that they are working on thinner bezels also on Mac Book Pros and FaceID-cam on them too... surely they will apply innovations and technologies to new designs, would be stupid not to.
altergeek - November 10, 2017 at 12:20am
FaceID is too small for an iPad, so will have a bigger notch :p
Tat - November 9, 2017 at 8:30pm
No OLED screen? Damn!
D4xM4Nx - November 9, 2017 at 7:57am
Dat notch. I'm ok with the headphone jack gone from all iDevices, my iPhone 6 with it remains untouched, so do my EarPods. I'd chose improved battery over 'thinness'. Watch for issues! Give it some time and go for it.
Jaka - November 9, 2017 at 6:30am
I see one big problem for me.. all familly uses it.. face ID only for one face??
Raas al Ghul - November 9, 2017 at 7:42am
They may add multiple faces
Joel - November 9, 2017 at 3:39pm
You still have the option to set it up with a passcode or not lock it. Other than the Mac line, no idevice is intended to be used by multiple people.
Kevin - November 9, 2017 at 2:47am
To other commenters, Home Button was something in the past, Apple Replaced it with Touch ID back when iPhone 5s launched
Kevin - November 9, 2017 at 2:44am
“The Most Breakable Tablet Ever Made”
4 leaf clover - November 9, 2017 at 2:18am
The fact they make over 60% profits on some products is the reason they have over $250 billion in CASH . They could sell some products at 30% profit , but they refuse because they may feel the company would not be sustainable with low marginal income and the products would loose premium status...A care is great, however they most likely make a majority of money deal of money from the service . The most likely make 20-30% of money on repairs from not buying apple care... In Europe they require two year warranty on products , will the US only requires one year. In Certain parts of Europe they have to give a new device.... . They could use glass that is a lot stronger but lower the profitability, so they wont. The technology is there but refuse
Raas al Ghul - November 8, 2017 at 10:59pm
That’ll be great, who says Apple has lost its touch since jobs they’ve launched EarPods which are one of the best selling wireless earphones around and the Apple Watch is doing great in its market. The iPhone X has a lot of innovation like that screen it’s so clear and the colours are very nice and realistic, I put my iPhone 6 Plus with my x side by side and played the same high quality video on both and the difference was night and day. I don’t really see wireless charging coming to the tablets just yet but maybe quick charge would be nice and a Oled display.
Joseph - November 8, 2017 at 10:58pm