The iPhone X Has Been Jailbroken [Video]

The iPhone X Has Been Jailbroken [Video]

John+base - 11 hours ago
Fuck all you haters out there jailbreak is not dead the people who make it need to share it because then Apple will get more business and that would help the hacker because they could be working together
RuleBreaker.... - November 11, 2017 at 3:43pm
Jailbreak is dead. Everyone always want things for free. Just, give me, give me. Shit! No one ever wants to donate either. So hackers will just sell it to the highest bidder. Done game!!
Anon - November 11, 2017 at 11:05pm
Rooting is free too stfu
RuleBreaker.... - November 11, 2017 at 11:50pm
Lol and your moms free but I wasn’t complaining!
Joe Black - November 11, 2017 at 9:27am
hackers need money to survive nowdays, no more charity works
Dxbdxb - November 11, 2017 at 7:12am
We will never get a public jailbreak ever again.
Chip - November 10, 2017 at 8:10pm
Now this is the new we all bin waiting for. Fuk iPhone X it's the iOS that's jailbroken. Lets get busy and tell us when it's going to be released already.
Effrem Montanari - November 10, 2017 at 7:32pm
If Apple lets people jailbreak their iPhones they could double sales of their equipment
D4xM4Nx - November 10, 2017 at 6:17pm
We old-time jailbreakers mastered the urge to update iOS, or start the usual 'Gimme gimme!' Drama by being patient and following the golden rule: always stay on the lowest firmware. That being said, what Apple pays for valuable exploits is pure shit (specially permanent vectors as Luca Todesco said once on Reddit), hackers make far more money by having private jailbreaks, selling them to private companies, or outright government agencies. Jailbreaks cannot be stopped since there will always be bugs present on all updates, what most of us can do is sit tight :)
Ryan J - November 10, 2017 at 5:03pm
If they would release the jailbreak as a paid service, i am pretty sure most would pay $10. If you do the math, they would probably make more money from the end user than Apple or whoever they sell it too! Just my 2 cents...
1000101 - November 10, 2017 at 5:48pm
thats asking for a Apple lawsuit
odedoo1 - November 10, 2017 at 3:41pm
The good old days when we used to get a jailbreak every few months are over, Apple have found the formula to fight jail braking: 1) They pay good money for people not to release a jailbreak. 2) they always work on a new iOS even before they finished the earlier one so releasing a jailbreak is never at the right time. It suck but that's the situation now and if you ask me it more hurts Apple then helps them, in the last 2 years more people then ever have left Apple forever.
cogito - November 10, 2017 at 3:51pm
Right on! I got tired of trying to time the iOS upgrades to the less and less available jb at the time. So I stayed on IOS8 on an iPhone6 mostly for convenience. Now, it's getting finally time to move on and I'm more excited about Oneplus 5T than getting an iPhone X (or even an 8). Even this news was actually a 'meh' to me, even though I previously thought I would get all geared up once they jb iOS11 on X. Good riddance iOS, as unjailbroken you won't be missed!
drigo marki - November 10, 2017 at 3:52pm
This is the best comment I found here on iClarified. It describes situation with apple these days. Lack of (at least) software innovation is obvious. Without open tweak developers iphone losing that advantage. Sad, even when I understand their concern with safety and security close system can do so much. It clearly shows situation with 6, 7 and 8 models... the same thing over the years. Real swamp.
1000101 - November 10, 2017 at 5:52pm
jailbreaks became "profile jailbreaks" when the SE arrived two years ago...profile jailbreaks were a workaround "band aid jailbreak" to the fully untethered jailbreaks pre ios9.1.x. Profile jailbreaks does NOT have thesame fire power as an untetheredjail break. case and point: ppsspp....on my untethered 5s...ppsspp runs full speed. on my profile jailbroken 6s...ppsspp barely runs.
1000101 - November 10, 2017 at 5:53pm
serious jailbreakers feel the difference between the two.
LMK - November 10, 2017 at 3:30pm
Good News! Crossing my fingers that we'll se a public jb for this phone. Possibilities are endlessss
Curtixman - November 10, 2017 at 3:58pm
LMAO... keep those fingers crossed. I’m sure it’ll clone any day now.