iOS 11.2 Beta 3 Alerts Users to Change in How Control Center's Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Toggles Work

outsync - November 14, 2017 at 2:16pm
Apple, schmApple
D4xM4Nx - November 14, 2017 at 8:35am
What bothers me about this update, is that fact that Apple touts new features instead of fixing the many bugs plaguing iOS 11 first... Ok, happy with iOS 10.2 and not worried about updates :)
kervindgreat - November 14, 2017 at 7:02am
it was one of the bugs i have noticed, once you turned off wifi or bluetooth toggle in control center, it only does permanently disconnects it at the background but when you open the menu un settings there you will find out that it was still turned on, and it keeps you drain your battery
Terrible System - November 14, 2017 at 2:50am
I guess, this is my breaking point where I departure from Apple . So called security but governments around the world can openly read any iphone they want. I can't believe how far this closed system went. Samsung is not any better. Lack of customizing things finally kicked in. Good bye apple.
Neolm09 - November 13, 2017 at 10:07pm
Honestly we and "Apple" need the jailbreak now more than ever to correct their shittiest iOS ever, and the iPhone X.. needs some useful ideas to unlock its full potentials and push it forward, can't wait to see what developers from around the world are going to do with it, I bet dozens of tweaks are already coded, and hundreds of ideas are now possible.
Dylan - November 13, 2017 at 10:32pm
Well said. I am very much curious about the jailbreak community moving forward. It would be awesome to have tweaks that fix this (dare I say) lackluster release from Apple.
odedoo1 - November 16, 2017 at 8:59am
Keep on dreaming.
Me - November 13, 2017 at 10:07pm
Should have an option. Stupid of Apple
André Pereira - November 13, 2017 at 10:05pm
Means it will continuing to somehow drain battery because they are not completely off, am I correct..?! :/
Dylan - November 13, 2017 at 10:31pm
Most likely yes, if it constantly searches for things in the background and pinging other Apple devices. I would assume this would have some impact on battery life for the sensor to run 24/7. Honestly I liked the old method of keeping them off or on. I will tell my device to locate a Bluetooth device or search for a Wi-Fi network.