A significant upgrade to the Apogee MiC product family first introduced in 2011, MiC plus features an entirely new design with improved sound quality, dynamic range and built-in headphone output for latency-free monitoring while recording on any device.
● Professional cardioid condenser microphone capsule
● Made for iPad, iPhone, Mac and Windows 10 PC
● Includes 3 cables: Lightning, USB (Type-C) and USB (Type-A)
● PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality up to 24-bit / 96kHz
● 46dB of mic preamp gain, digitally controlled for greater precision
● Powerful headphone output with Blend feature for zero latency monitoring
● No configuration required, just plug in and record
● Made in the U.S.A.
Pricing and Availability:
MiC Plus will be available November 15, 2017 at Apple and Apogee dealers worldwide for $249 USD.