Consumer Reports Ranks iPhone X Below iPhone 8 and Samsung Galaxy S8 [Video]

Consumer Reports Ranks iPhone X Below iPhone 8 and Samsung Galaxy S8 [Video]

PaladinLV - December 9, 2017 at 12:24am
CR would rate their own mother lower compared to a nanny!
Why - December 7, 2017 at 8:14am
LOL if I believed consumer reports I wouldn’t buy shit SMH .....
Justabrake - December 6, 2017 at 12:52pm
Comparing the X to the 8 Plus the 8 Plus’s screen looks much clearer and better to read then the X I also prefer the button then no button
iPhongX - December 6, 2017 at 10:43am
laughing with my iPhone X. as Tech Jedi said above.. performance, screen quality, camera quality, and innovation would be more better benchmark than durability. i don't know about iphone 8 battery life, but my X is performing better battery life than my 7 plus as i remember.
Chip - December 6, 2017 at 10:26am
It's hurts doesn't it to spend all that money only to find out that you may have the looks of the future but fail to stand up to day to day abuse. Ignorant comments as usual. Don't feel so bad you can always upgrade next year when things get better. Hope they charge 1500 next time though.
D4xM4Nx - December 6, 2017 at 8:11am
Ok consumer report niggers... let's all pretend you submit actual unbiased reports, and we be talking business. Hey! Someone's gotta back Samsung shit up, even if they got some below-the-water money to start reporting 4 teh Samsung crowds lmao xP
Lack - December 6, 2017 at 4:45am
Cr is trash.
Tech Jedi - December 6, 2017 at 4:30am
Poor scoring. I would expect performance, screen quality, camera quality, and innovation would be more practical than durability. Consumer Report is so outdated.
Big Dave - December 6, 2017 at 2:20am
You can always just not drop the X...
Zetaprime - December 6, 2017 at 1:15am
Odd that Apple didnt give durability any thought. I’d have been fine with a plastic (or whatever the other more durable phones use) the glass was a bad idea that they should have already learned not to do since an earlier iPhone had that too. But I have my x in a case so I don’t think that’ll be a problem. Would be nice if they made these things durable enough to use naked.