SiriusXM on Apple TV gives subscribers another convenient way to access its extensive lineup of programming, which features Howard Stern, commercial-free music, plus live sports, news, entertainment, comedy, and more, inside their home.
With the SiriusXM app on AppleTV, SiriusXM trial or paid subscribers with streaming access may:
● Customize music and comedy channels with MySXM for a personalized experience.
● Choose from a large library of archived programming on SiriusXM On Demand.
● Experience a user interface optimized for Apple TV.
● Set and select favorites for easy access to preferred channels and shows.
● Resume shows from SiriusXM On Demand from where they left off when listening previously on the SiriusXM app on Apple TV or other devices.
● View currently-playing content on the integrated screen saver.
"Apple TV is one of the leading and most innovative devices in the burgeoning world of in-home audio and video entertainment. We are excited to bring our extensive programming lineup into homes nationwide with Apple TV," said Jim Cady, SiriusXM's Executive Vice President of Products, Operations & Connected Vehicle.
SiriusXM is currently running a special holiday promotional offer - 6 months of SiriusXM streaming for $30. You can find the app by searching for SiriusXM on the Apple TV's App Store.