Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone or iPad to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your device, including Exchange and iCloud.
• Google Calendar is integrated with Apple Health to track your workouts and mark Goals as done automatically.
What's New In This Version:
• This new version includes iOS 11 and iPhone X support, including Drag & Drop. For example, drag a document from a G Suite application, like Google Docs, into the attachment field of an event or drag text from Safari into the description of an event.
You can download Google Calendar from the App Store for free.