Apple to Launch Second Generation iPhone SE This Year?

Apple to Launch Second Generation iPhone SE This Year?

D4xM4Nx - January 3, 2018 at 6:55am
In the accompanying papers it'll say: Enjoy your new iPhone SEX while the battery lasts cuz our cheap AF replacements will only last for 2018 with the exception of all post-batterygate handsets lololololol.
Tipstersofjoy - January 3, 2018 at 4:42pm
These "cheap af replacements" are low to give a leg up to users that are affecting the battery themselves which is why battery gate happened and I'm not one of them because I was lucky to stumble upon articles about charging mistakes! The more you know LAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLAWL!!!!!
joshWUa - January 3, 2018 at 12:01am
If it looks like the X and does what the X does without leaving something out like 3D Touch then I’m selling my X and getting it. I love the size of the 5s
No ma'am - January 2, 2018 at 11:52pm
This concept looks better than the iPhone X.
Tipstersofjoy - January 3, 2018 at 4:41pm
eh.
Surprise - January 2, 2018 at 10:39pm
Would be nice to have a larger screen in a iPhone 5 body... But it has to have a headphone jack as well!
*insert crying laughter emoji here* - January 2, 2018 at 11:04pm
For an se model, there's no denying that.
Raas al Ghul - January 2, 2018 at 10:31pm
It will be a entry level model so I doubt it’ll incorporate iPhone X esqe features or look
scott Mcn - January 2, 2018 at 7:50pm
Will it be renamed the iPhone SEx ??
*insert crying laughter emoji here* - January 2, 2018 at 7:53pm
Considering that we have the smallest iPhone X available (when you think of how we have the 6 and 6 plus sizes), I doubt it because this image is another one of those lame old concepts.
. - January 2, 2018 at 7:14pm
For a second generation apple product, there is no way it could looks drastically different from the previous generation (besides the Mac Pro which has plenty of reasons the 2013 version a lot different), but unless it were to look like this, then it could have to be X SE.
prof. - January 2, 2018 at 6:54pm
Definitely will purchase if the next SE iteration resembles the concept above.