With the HomeKit enabled Wemo Bridge, Wemo users can ask Siri on their iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch - "Siri, turn on Wemo" or "Siri, dim the living room lights," or they can use the Apple Home app to control any of these devices. Users can also include Wemo products into scenes and rooms to work with more than one hundred other HomeKit compatible products and access them while on the go.
"We've had an overwhelming positive response from customers when we announced last spring that we would make the Wemo Bridge compatible with HomeKit support," said Kara Alexander, Wemo senior product manager. "We have made it a top priority working with Apple to ensure an incredible experience for both Wemo and HomeKit users. Bringing together two of the most influential Smart Home platforms will enable millions of current and future Wemo users to experience the benefits of HomeKit, including the Apple Home app, Siri integration and interoperability with other HomeKit devices."
● Control Wemo Dimmer, Mini, Light Switch, Insight, and Motion Sensor from the Wemo App, Apple Home app or with Siri from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch
● Create personalized scenarios such as movie lighting or schedule appliances for a morning routine
● Set Schedules and Timers for lights and devices, and control it all by accessing the Wemo App or the Apple Home app
● Sync lights with sunrise and sunset or personal schedules
● Set up vacation mode to protect your home by randomly turning on and off lights.
The Wemo Bridge connects to any home Wi-Fi router via an Ethernet cable, leveraging the Wi-Fi of the home router to communicate between HomeKit enabled devices such as the Apple iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, as well as Wemo smart plugs and light switches.
Availability and Pricing
The Wemo Bridge is available to purchase from the link below for $39.99.