The jailbreak is currently described as a 'work in progress'. The first release candidate has been nuked and RC1 is now available to download from here. It's installed via Cydia Impactor.
If you're not a developer, we recommend you wait until the final version has been released.
● v0rtex kernel exploit by Siguza, vuln by Ian beer, POC by windknown
● kpp bypass, sandbox, codesigning from yalu102 by Luca Todesco
● additional sandbox work from h3lix by tihmstar
● patchfinder from extra_recipe by Xerub
● additional patchfind work from async_wake_fun by ninjaprawn
Spawns an SSH server listening on port 2222. Remember to change your passwords!
● user: root password: alpine
● user: mobile password: alpine
● Touch ID does not work in App Store apps while in jailbroken mode
Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.