The company notes that since its release, the camera has been improved via software updates.
The Cloud Cam App now includes sound and vibration notifications. Customers can also rotate the Live View to support ceiling mounting, turn on and off night vision LEDs, turn off audio playback, and turn off audio streaming and recording to clips via Settings in the Cloud Cam App. These features are available via a free over-the-air software update. Customers should also upgrade to the latest version of the Cloud Cam App for Android or iOS – now with iPad support. Plus download and share clips from the last 24 hours for free with no subscription required.
● Stay connected 24/7 - Catch activities as they happen in 1080p Full HD. Watch, download, and share the last 24 hours of motion alert video clips for free.
● Notifications - Get notified when Cloud Cam sees activity and use the Cloud Cam App to check in anytime with live view. Watch motion alert clips in the App or on the web with your Amazon Drive account.
● See clearly in the dark - Night vision lets you detect what’s happening around the clock. Turn on/off night vision LEDs in the Cloud Cam App.
● Two-way audio - Check in with the family or tell your dog to stop barking.
● 30-day free trial of any Cloud Cam subscription - Get intelligent alerts and advanced features like person detection, Zones, and see up to 30 days of video history.
● Works with Alexa - Just ask Alexa to show your live feed on your Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot.
● Cloud Cam’s intelligence lives in the cloud so it is always getting smarter with more advanced alerts, detection, and features. Just announced: The Cloud Cam App offers more notification features and gives customers more control to turn off audio playback or turn on and off LEDs.
● For Amazon Key, purchase the Amazon Key In-Home Kit, which includes Cloud Cam (Key Edition). You need Cloud Cam (Key Edition) that features a Key Edition power cable to enable Amazon Key.
Grab the deal while you can at the link below!