Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac. With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
What's New In This Version:
Pixelmator Pro 1.0.7 includes a range of performance and stability improvements as well as a number of bug fixes.
• The inner workings of the selection tools have been redesigned, solving lots of issues that would make Pixelmator Pro stop responding.
• The Color Adjustments have been improved to work faster.
• You can now import color adjustment, effect, layer style, and text presets by dragging and dropping them onto the Pixelmator Pro icon in the Dock.
• EXIF data would be lost after saving to the Pixelmator Pro file format, then closing and reopening the image. Fixed.
• The White Balance color picker can now easily balance colors in extremely over- and under-exposed images.
• Image sizes in inches were displayed incorrectly in the Image Size dialog. Fixed.
• Reopening a Pixelmator Pro document would reset its PPI to 150. PPI will now be saved correctly with your Pixelmator Pro documents.
• The line height of text layers in imported PSD documents will now be preserved correctly.
• Number grouping separators will now be ignored in all number fields instead of resetting values.
• If the Pixelmator Pro tools were hidden, the brush settings shortcut menu for any brush-based tools would not appear when Control-clicking the canvas. Fixed.
• The Colors histogram would be shown with colors even if an image was fully desaturated using the Hue & Saturation adjustment. Fixed.
• Shapes would occasionally be drawn with no fills or strokes even if those styles were applied. Fixed.
• A whole bunch of fixes for a number of different issues that would make Pixelmator Pro quit unexpectedly. Everything should now be much more stable.
You can purchase Pixelmator Pro from the App Store for $59.99.