Greeng0blin Jailbreak Released for Apple TV 4 [Download]

Greeng0blin Jailbreak Released for Apple TV 4 [Download]

avianco - February 16, 2018 at 6:57am
i have downgrade to ios 10.2.2, once doing it and before jailbreaking, the youtube app is not working, gives me only buffer once i try to see a movie. did any one had this problem and a way to solve it? I already checked my internet and delete and reinstall the youtube app. nothing worked.
imadude - February 14, 2018 at 4:14pm
i am lost some one explain what i do next ...plz i cant be the only one downgrad to 10.2.2 sideload the greeng0blin.ipa run the thing a hella alot of times till jailbroken, run nito tv slide over do the updates install the kodi package at top -respring again open kodi go to settings system and turn on allow from unknown sources ,go back to file try to add repo and i get the error unable to connect for everything as if my appletv doesnt have a internet connection ---i have try soo many times what am i doing wrong ....do i have to ssh in and load a repo cause the addon for weather works on kodi main screen but i cant seem to load a single streaming repo--
Tamun - February 12, 2018 at 1:02pm
What to do when I have done a previous available Jailbreak?
Iphonerecycle - February 11, 2018 at 9:21pm
Hi guys, Just be clear, I installed libertv in my Apple TV 4 10.0.1 I was able to jailbreak. The libertv app in Apple TV will expire 7 days right?Once expire I just need to reinstall it? Now that nitotv is out. Is that mean that any app we install, other example kodi, will all expire after 7 days? Even they were installed after jailbreak. Also, semitether, it means need to re jailbreak if the Apple TV restarts or reboot. Is that mean all the apps installed after jailbreak need to be reinstall? Please someone could answer Thanks
D4xM4Nx - February 11, 2018 at 8:41am
This is great!! Also I've being on a tvOS still signed by Apple. Kodi alone is more than worth the effort OMG... with a VPN and the possibilities are infinite!! So happy and grateful.
fvdn - February 11, 2018 at 6:11am
Yust, downgrade my Apple TV4 to iOS 10.2.2, done the Jailbreak and all is working fine. Treu Nito i installed KODO and als all is working fine. THX for this.
joshWUa - February 11, 2018 at 3:57am
I made the stupid choice of upgrading to the betas version to get the latest version. I don’t even know how to take that away anymore so it don’t update with betas.
Kornmehl - February 11, 2018 at 1:20am
Not much available for pirating, so you really aren’t missing much.
Scorpions - February 10, 2018 at 8:45pm
I don't own an Apple TV. Am I missing anything? Jailbreaking wise? I know about Kodi but what else is great? I'll ask google.
Ace - February 10, 2018 at 9:04pm
I’ve never had an Apple TV either. I have an Amazon Firestick that I use for Netflix, etc. Ant I have a MacBook Air that I stream torrents from. I’ve always used Jailbroken iPhones though. Let me know what you find out! =)