HomePod is the Best Sounding Smart Speaker But 'At the Bottom of the Totem Pole In Terms of AI' [Chart]

Great! - February 12, 2018 at 5:27pm
Sonos co-founder and former CEO praises HomePod for audio quality. Interesting!
MUKAI - February 12, 2018 at 6:13pm
Your mom got praised for being a cheap whore
Great! - February 12, 2018 at 5:24pm
HomePod sounds better than audiophile KEF X300A setup.
MUKAI - February 12, 2018 at 6:15pm
Your mother sounds better when she’s on doggystyle position, then I shoved the HomePod up her culo to make her vibrate and it felt good.
Trent - February 12, 2018 at 4:52pm
How about Sonos with Alexa?
kmbsir - February 12, 2018 at 1:14pm
it was really one of the comprehensive articles that I have ever read! we would be happy if you could visit our website too: we are one of the big companies distributing خرید مس. thanks
nanajohn - February 12, 2018 at 11:30am
The HomePod has been tremendously commended for its sound quality, I'm captivated so I'm going to give it a test Assignment Writing Service
Big KoK - February 11, 2018 at 10:34pm
Dumb Pod
Ace - February 11, 2018 at 8:11pm
Not sure why anyone would buy one of these if they care about sound quality. You can get a 2 speaker setup that is far superior for far less. This is waaaay overpriced. Problem is Apple and Google Home don’t have Bluetooth out. The cheap Amazon Echo Dot has Bluetooth out so you can hook up to decent speakers.
joshWUa - February 11, 2018 at 8:06pm
No it’s not, I bought it and it wasn’t impressive as for sound. I left it on the center of my living room and it’s spacious. It didn’t impress me, my UE megaboom sounded better than this piece of trash speaker. Siri is really limited and it won’t even play Spotify. Oh well good thing for eBay because I ain’t keeping it, getting my megaboom back.
RR524 - February 13, 2018 at 9:24pm
Umm ... you know you can just return it., right? Apple does take returns you dotard.
D4xM4Nx - February 11, 2018 at 4:54pm
OMG Steve Jobs was here o.0... Siri won't stop from sucking even while it was opened to third parties. Apple isn't a data-collecting company as google, no chance to compete under those conditions. The HomePod has been hugely lauded for its sound quality, I'm intrigued so I'm gonna give it a test.
SJ - February 11, 2018 at 4:13pm
Dear Tim! Steve here from the grave. Please work on Siri and enough of these hardware Apple stuff. Siri is way behind and needs improvement. Don’t come out with another hardware until Siri is perfected. Steve