Sports fans now have access to March Madness and you can watch nationally televised NBA games, NBA All-Star weekend, NBA Playoff games, MLB Postseason games, the PGA Championship and soccer from the UEFA Champions League.
Additionally, YouTube TV will soon be adding NBA TV, the league’s 24-hour network, and MLB Network, Major League Baseball’s 24/7 TV network, to the YouTube TV base package. In the coming months, you’ll be able to watch NBA League Pass or MLB.TV for an extra fee.
YouTube TV is also expanding to all top 100 U.S. markets which covers 85 percent of U.S. households. New markets include: Lexington, Dayton, Honolulu, Richmond, Mobile, and Syracuse. Click here to check if YouTube TV is available in your city.
Unfortunately, the service is increasing its monthly price to $40/month on March 13th; however, if you are already a member or sign up before March 13th, your subscription price will remain $35/month.
YouTube TV Features:
● Over 50 networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, plus popular cable networks like TNT, TBS, CNN, ESPN, AMC, and FX, and local sports networks from NBC Sports, FOX Sports, and NESN in select markets.
● Ability to watch on any screen - mobile, tablet or computer - and easily streamed to your TV with apps built for Roku (new!), Apple TV (new!), Xbox One, Android TVs and Samsung and LG 2016 and 2017 smart TVs; and Chromecast, Chromecast built-in TVs, and AirPlay through Apple TV.
● A cloud DVR, with no storage space limits that travels with you within the United States so you can stream recordings on any device, whenever and wherever you want. It enables you to record live TV and never run out of storage space, plus record shows simultaneously, without using precious data or space on your phone. Your programs are stored for nine months.
● Six accounts per household, each with its own unique recommendations and personal DVR with no storage space limits.
● Half the cost of cable with zero commitments. A YouTube TV membership is only $35 a month (if you sign up before March 13) and there are no commitments – you can cancel anytime.