The concept was created by Alvaro Pabesio, a marketing student at the University of Navarra.
The new design of macOS 11 is based on a desire of taking an experience and making it better. Making it even simpler, more useful, and more enjoyable - but still feel instantly familiar. This is a new chapter for macOS.
● Control Center: Quick toggles, Dynamic settings
● Universal Apps: Run any iOS 12 app
● Proactive Siri: Suggestions for apps, actions, settings, information
● Notification Center: Redesigned widgets, Improved Today view, Grouped notifications
● Dark Mode: Every app, every element
● Device Syncing: New Settings app
● Finder: New sidebar, Projects
● Music: Standalone music app
● Messages: iMessage app support, Animojis
● Settings: New app to manage Network, Devices, Account
● Camera: Video, Photo, Portrait
● App Store: New design
● iTunes Store: New design
Take a look at a few images below and hit the link for the full concept. Let us know what you think in the comments!