● A 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
● Dual-band 802.11ac wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2
● Faster Ethernet (Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0)
● Power-over-Ethernet support (with separate PoE HAT)
● Improved PXE network and USB mass-storage booting
● Improved thermal management
Alongside a 200MHz increase in peak CPU clock frequency, the new Pi supports roughly three times the wired and wireless network throughput, and the ability to sustain high performance for much longer periods.
Raspberry Pi 3B+ is available today at the link below. More details here and in the video below.