CorelCAD Mobile is a standalone CAD experience designed to complement the CorelCAD 2018 desktop application for Windows and Mac. CorelCAD Mobile subscribers receive a full set of 2D drawing, editing, and 3D viewing tools, advanced annotation capabilities, and more. For users looking for a lighter feature set, a free version is also available with simplified capabilities, including 2D and 3D .DWG viewing and basic annotation.
“With the new CorelCAD Mobile, architects, engineers, and designers now have access to a complete, .DWG native CAD solution for viewing and sketching, enabling them to be productive anywhere,” said Klaus Vossen, Senior Product Manager for Technical Graphics at Corel. “With apps for both iOS and Android, our new CorelCAD Mobile offers powerful CAD capabilities, no matter the device you choose.”
● Sketch ideas on-the-go: Capture ideas the moment the inspiration strikes. Plus, CorelCAD desktop software users will find a familiar environment, making it easy to get started.
● Share designs between desktop and mobile: Share .DWG files created with CorelCAD on a desktop or laptop with CorelCAD Mobile. Get direct access to Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive to synchronize drawings in the cloud or store drawings locally on a mobile device.
● Make meetings more efficient: Use your tablet or smartphone to communicate on the go with clients and colleagues. Edit a drawing and then immediately share the modified version. Take advantage of your device’s built-in projector support to share your CAD drawings on screen.
● Annotate drawings on-site: Add, change, or edit important project details on-site, such as confirming measurements, revising key data, or including text notes. With the unique annotation features, PictureNote and VoiceNote, take a picture from the camera of your mobile device, or record your voice, and then pin the recorded note to the right place in your drawing. With the CorelCAD desktop application on Windows and Mac, users can view the picture and voice notes, and apply required modifications in the .DWG file.
● Instant modifications: Find all the tools you need to make immediate changes or fixes with the 150+ drawing and editing features in CorelCAD Mobile. 2D tools help you create or modify your drawing within an interface optimized for touch and high precision.
Pricing and Availability
CorelCAD Mobile is now available for iPhone and iPad on the Apple App Store and for Android on the Google Play Store. Subscriptions are priced at $99.99 USD / €99.99 / £89.99 annually or $9.99 USD / €9.99 / £8.99 per month. Free simple mode versions are also available.
You can download CorelCAD Mobile from the App Store for free at the link below.