Beautiful iOS 12 Concept Features Always-On Display, Group FaceTime, Lock Screen Complications, More [Video]

Really? - April 9, 2018 at 2:42am
I want an iPhone that lasts at least 5-6 years. Samsung guys still with their galaxy 5 and it’s running great. But I will never join the dark side. Apple please don’t brick my iPhone. Expecting to have my iPhone X for 3 years at least.
Umm... - April 10, 2018 at 4:30pm
I think you are confusing 'dark' for 'smart'. After all, aren't you the suckers who bought new iPhones since Apple was crippling the batteries on your old ones? Yeah, real stand up company there; I'd trust them & give them my money...not!
Ocanefun - April 8, 2018 at 9:58pm
I liked the dark theme. YouTube has it and I like it a lot too. I hope they do bring it to iOS finally.
Chip - April 8, 2018 at 1:14pm
Ugly images and nothing new there.
Losers ;) - April 8, 2018 at 11:41am
So basically you want your piece of sh*t iPhone to be a Galaxy? Smart.
D4xM4Nx - April 8, 2018 at 10:18am
Ya all know right? We can easily do all this... on iOS 10.2. My iPhone X is desperate for a stable AF jailbreak.
Vigneshb - April 7, 2018 at 9:08pm
Cool options ?
Khoi - April 7, 2018 at 4:38pm
Faster iOS? No way slower is gonna be the way they do it and say battery has everything to do with. Look good tho
WEN ETA - April 7, 2018 at 4:34pm
"Complications" is a term limited to Apple watch, since the term is derived from watches. It's stupid to use that term in iOS or any big device GUI
AlinBoy777 - April 7, 2018 at 3:27pm
Apple never cares about people opinions, and not give people what they like it or options.. they’re selfish, they care about to make it money.. sad
nocci - April 7, 2018 at 7:04pm
Tell that to the one time they asked early iPhome 5 buyers what they wanted to see in the next iPhone and deliver it, plus it's new ideas they implement that users can adapt to or take concepts to make them better. Not really as sad as you think.
PaulieP - April 7, 2018 at 7:24pm
I use to love Apple but seeing that Apple steals from the jailbreak community and turning around and saying that they came up with it is a joke.
PaulieP - April 7, 2018 at 7:51pm
Imitation is the highest form of flattery. You flatter me by using my username
nocci - April 8, 2018 at 4:47am
Quote something that they said themselves. At the very least they make the (stolen) features that's a part of non-jailbroken iOS and becomes an out of the box feature for future iPhones therefore not allowing access to hackers and losing security.
Haider - April 7, 2018 at 2:52pm
Very beautiful concept! But Apple will never please us with such design