Apple Could Increase the Price of the Flagship iPhone This Year [Analyst]

Apple Could Increase the Price of the Flagship iPhone This Year [Analyst]

imfckingrich - April 15, 2018 at 2:28pm
keep raising the price. i'll keep rocking my current iPhone. tbh, phones are getting boring.
4 leaf clover - April 15, 2018 at 5:21am
Will they make it in the USA, that is the cost of premium heath insurance , disability, and insurance expenses. 20-30% higher then anyone else. Why they profitable , why everyone else charges tariffs on everything else. Low wages and cheap manufacturing cost is ultimately paid by the the the us. Subsidy for the world
4 leaf clover - April 15, 2018 at 5:19am
They keep 300 billion to buy all the manufacturers that make the products, try and corner the market it appears on all the parts. To control the supply chain. Thus blocking third parties it appears. Have to keep the quality standard high.
Khoi - April 15, 2018 at 3:26am
Business marketing strategy. Rise the next one price so people can feel the iPhone X is cheaper then buy it. Oh and by then our iPhone 7 should be slower so we gonna need an upgrade and feel the iPhone X is cheap
PaulieP - April 15, 2018 at 2:29am
Love my Samsung since dropping the iPhone. Not giving Apple another penny.
Shawn - April 14, 2018 at 8:23pm
Tim Cook is truly an idiot if this happens. The iPhone X debacle in price isn’t enough?
Alex - April 14, 2018 at 2:36am
Bullshit written from someone trying to get pageviews. Apple is not stupid. It learned a lot from iPhone X price range. Let’s wait and see how wrong this news is. At the most, the bigger iPhone “X Plus” will cost the same as today’s smaller iPhone X
D4xM4Nx - April 13, 2018 at 9:09pm
Apparently Apple didn't learn a thing from lower than expected iPhone X sales... I love mine, but I'm not getting any further down the road if prices keep on hiking. If this is true, good luck lol xP
iSheep - April 13, 2018 at 7:45pm
Follow me my sheeps! I’ll lead you to greener pastures. Where the Apples aren’t rotten. LMMFAO!!
iPhonesince2G - April 13, 2018 at 7:27pm
Did not bought the IPhone 8 or X because of the ridiculous price. Definetly won't buy something even more expensive because Apple is suggesting that for me. Oi, Apple you are loosing me on this.